Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Paris in the morning...

but I'm still pissed. Cassie realized yesterday that her bed had bed bugs, and last night so did mine. This is because 4 floors up two flats had bed bugs. And when they are flushed out of one flat the survivors apparently migrate down. Meaning out our first floor flat. So now WE have them. And that is why I am pissed. This means that on top of packing for Paris tonight I have to pack all of my belongings away into my suitcases and leave them in the living room so that they can spray the crap out of the bed room and the couches.Of course, this is a result of their useless bug bombing yesterday while we were all at work. Until I got here to London I thought bed bugs were a MYTH, a story to scare dirty little kids. But no, and the bites hurt like spider bites. Oh, and Ralph the Kitchen mouse is back. >.< This is why old buildings need to die or be made of not vermin friendly material. Now excuse me as I pack and itch myself to the point of bloody.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Other than the bedbugs, I would say that words would not suffice to elucidate my true jealousy at your traveling. All that aside, I'm glad you're having a good time and you're terribly missed over on this end of the pond (and probably by many more than just me). Keep enjoying yourself, and we'll see you when we see you.